The safety and health of our guests, employees and residents of our region is our top priority. For this reason, all regulations regarding Covid-19 imposed by the federal government are strictly adhered to. For a good and safe coexistence on the mountain, we have therefore summarised the following rules of conduct for you:
ADMISSION CONTROL (3G-OBLIGATION)
- As of March 5, the 3G entry controls at cable cars valid until then will be dropped without replacement!
So no proof is required!
CURRENTLY NO MASK OBLIGATION FOR CUSTOMERS
- The general obligation to wear masks in enclosed and coverable ride equipment and in enclosed approach areas of ropeways will also cease to apply without replacement as of March 5.
- There is now only a recommendation to wear an FFP2 mask in enclosed traction equipment and spaces of ropeways.
- A mask within the meaning of the regulation is a respirator of protection class FFP2 (FFP2 mask) without an exhalation valve or a mask with at least an equivalent standard.
- Refrain from shaking hands and embracing others.
- Sneeze and cough into the crook of your arm or into a handkerchief.
- Wash your hands with soap regularly (at least 30 seconds).
- Sanitise your hands.
- Don't touch your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Responsible behaviour towards guests and staff.
- With responsible behaviour you can protect yourself as well as all other persons.
- Responsible behaviour inlcude hygiene.
- Keep your distance!