For locals during the compulsory kindergarten year
The Imster Bergbahnen lifts, in cooperation with the municipality of Imst, the Imst ski school and the kindergarten institutions in the town, make it possible for all kindergarten children in their compulsory year in Imst, to enjoy a free 5-day ski course in Hoch-Imst. The children can use this offer with their kindergarten group or individually.
- Free for children in the compulsory kindergarten year
- Including cost of the course & the ski pass
- Discounts for rental material
For Guest Children
In particular for the youngest ones, the following applies: Learning how to ski is easiest when done in a group and with expert instruction. Even nicer, if such an offer – as the one of the Snowschool Imst – is in addition free of charge for the parents.
- 5 days, MON – FRI, during special weeks
- Free of charge for children from 3 to 6.9 years
- For guest kids in the Imst outdoor region who stay 5+ nights and have a valid holiday pass
The free ski course for children is just one highlight in the Hoch-Imst family ski area in the Tyrol. The observable terrain is particularly well suited for beginners and leisure seekers due to its topography - but nevertheless also offers challenging piste sections. From the flat practice slope to the fun park to the black "Pratz Bäume" downhill run: here every guest can choose individually, gain confidence and continuously improve their own skiing skills.