"Familienkarte" for Day passes
- Parents and own children born between 2003-2015
Children's Ski pass
- Born between 2006 – 2015
- Children born after 2016 ski free of charge!
Passes for Youths/Seniors
born 2003 - 2005
- Senior tariff for persons born 1958 or earlier, ID required
- Severly disabled persons (60%+) get a discount of 20% upon presentation of a resp. ID.
- Students up to 23 years
- The youth/senior-tariff applies to people in basic military service or alternative civilian service.
Ski PASSES FOR THE HOCH-imst ski area
are not transferable to other persons, they must be presented in the control zones without being asked and upon request of the lift personnel. Subsequent exchange for another ski pass is not possible.
Last piste controls run at 4:15 p.m. or 10:15 p.m. (except on Ski Mountaineering Nights). Violations of rules and prohibitions, skiing without a valid ski pass, misuse of tickets, etc. will be punished as fraud without exception.
Piste RESCue service
Accidents can be reported to all valley and mountain stations of the Imster Bergbahnen. They will then initiate the rescue of the injured person. Depending on the requirements, the injured person is rescued by the mountain rescue service or the Imster Bergbahnen with rescue sled, piste equipment or helicopter and, if necessary, brought to medical care.
REIMBURSEMENT FOR SKI PASS
Only after skiing accidents upon presentation of a medical certificate. The date of the presentation is decisive for the refund, not the date of the accident. The period of use is deemed to be the time span between the issueing of the ski pass and the returning of the ski pass. There is no entitlement to a refund in the event of unforseen departure, interruption of operations, bad weather, avalanche risk, closure of ski runs etc.
In the event of loss or theft of the Imster Bergbahnen annual pass, the user is obliged to report this immediately at the Imster Bergbahnen ticket office. A replacement card will only be issued upon presentation of a police report of the loss/theft. The following processing fees apply for the issuing of the replacement card:
- children pass: €25.00
- adults/youths/seniors/family pass: €35.00
- In case of loss of a ski pass (2 days or more), the user will receive a new card upon presentation of the blocking code receipt and a keycard deposit of €2.00.
Lost property office
Ticket office at the valley station. No liability is accepted for transported items.